Tapikeo is a dynamic learning environment. Tapikeo is an app that asks parents and children, teachers and students to create together.
Tapikeo allows you and your children to easily and quickly create your own audio-enabled picturebooks, storyboards, visual schedules, memory aids, audio flashcards, and more using a versatile grid style layout.
Create engaging combinations of your own photographs and narration for pre-reading children to enjoy independently, or watch the imagination of your older children soar with this unique method of creative expression.
Selected by Apple as Staff favorite in Education.
"This app is really so open-ended that I cant write an exhaustive list of the ways you can put it to work for you." - 5/5 - AppsForHomeschooling.com
"For its originality and multiple uses Tapikeo is moving to Fun Educational Apps TOP PICKS" - FunEducationalApps.com
Use Tapikeos flexible grid design to create your own combinations of pictures (from your camera roll or a new image), audio (record your own narration or sound), and caption. The possibilities are endless!
Each time your child taps a picture the sound plays as they enjoy their own customized audio flashcards, talking photo albums, storybooks, talking visual schedules, and countless other possibilities!
Tapikeo allows you to create unlimited, personalized grids of up to 48 pictures with sound and captions. Four demo grids: Animal Sounds, Clelia and the Cereal, Songs for Kids, and Everyday Sounds are pre-loaded for your childrens enjoyment and as inspiration for your own grid creation ideas!
You can also purchase 5 packs of grids: discover animals, children’s songs, learning grids for children, AAC starter pack, How tos and social stories.
Save your grids, share them by email with family and friends and import ALL of the ready-to-use grids from http://www.tapikeo.com for FREE: alphabet, at lunch, clothes, colors, construction vehicles, do it yourself, story books, everyday sounds, figures, fruits, health, in town, jobs, music instruments, school stationery, shapes, sports, transports, vegetables, weather, and much more !
- Talking picture and photo albums
- Visual schedules with verbal prompts
- Simple scrapbooking of memorable events with narration (a trip to the zoo,
my birthday etc.)
- Customized talking flashcards for: vocabulary development, foreign
language study, and memorization
- Create your own customized soundboards
- Send audio-visual postcards and letters by email to family and friends
- Fully customizable multi-level AAC tool,
Get creative and put Tapikeo to use for your family!
- Safe mode: tap the lock to prevent editing and changes to settings. To
unlock tap the lock 5 times in 1 second.
- Possibility to trigger a sound when 2 pictures are matched together.
- Import/export function: save grids and share them by e-mail.
- Import and use all prepared and upcoming grids from http://www.tapikeo.com for free.
- export your grids in HTML format: anyone can browse your artwork with a web browser.
- Shake mode: find all the pictures in a grid simply by hearing their sounds randomly, and try to score the best time.
Youtube Video: http://bit.ly/TapikeoDemo
We welcome your comments and suggestions - email@example.com - and will
promptly respond to any inquiries!
Jean-Eudes Lepelletier is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.